How do you say Happy Birthday in Italian?
Asked by: Chelsea
How to Translate happy birthday in Italian
We get feedback from a lot of users having trouble with Italian. 'Happy birthday' in Italian is translated as – "Buon Compleanno".
How to use Happy birthday in a sentence:
- Happy birthday quotes are cheerful, gleeful and complete of happiness and smiles.
- Buon compleanno quotazioni sono allegro, allegri e complete di felicità e di sorrisi. (Italian translation)
- Naturally, wishing a person a happy birthday frequently contains singing a song.
- Naturalmente, che desiderano una persona un buon compleanno frequentemente contiene cantare una canzone. (Italian translation)
- I love you so much, happy birthday dear.
- Ti amo così tanto, caro buon compleanno. (Italian translation)
Support the Babelfish community with your own translations. If you have a better way of translating "happy birthday" then post it below.