How do you say Awesome in Spanish?
Asked by: Edwin C
How do you convert awesome into Spanish?
We get feedback from a lot of users with questions about this. awesome in Spanish is translated as.. impresionante.
How to use Awesome in a sentence:
- If you want to be awesome, you have to do awesome stuff.
- Si desea ser impresionante, tienes que hacer cosas impresionante. (Spanish translation)
- What are 3 awesome destinations in Africa?
- ¿Cuáles son tres destinos impresionantes en África? (Spanish translation)
- I am awesome!
- Estoy impresionante! (Spanish translation)
- The circus performers were awesome, they did so many tricks.
- Los artistas de circo impresionantes, lo hicieron tantos trucos. (Spanish translation)
Did you find this page useful? Is there another way to say awesome in Spanish? Please submit a better example below, and leave feedback for other users.