How do you say Awesome in German?
Asked by: antony chan
What's the German Translation for awesome?
This translation is pretty simple. The right way to say awesome in German is: Prima. Here are a few ways to use this translation.
How to use Awesome in a sentence:
- If you want to be awesome, you have to do awesome stuff.
- Wenn Sie awesome werden möchten, müssen Sie tun, awesome Stuff. (German translation)
- I am awesome!
- Ich bin awesome! (German translation)
- The circus performers were awesome, they did so many tricks.
- Die Zirkusdarsteller waren awesome, sie haben so viele Tricks. (German translation)
Alright, that's how you say awesome in German. Im taking German classes and these translations are from my notes. Would you say 'Prima' like that? If you see a mistake please give it a thumbs down and provide some new translations below.