How do you say Awesome in German?
Asked by: antony chan
How to use Awesome in a sentence:
- If you want to be awesome, you have to do awesome stuff.
- Wenn Sie awesome werden möchten, müssen Sie tun, awesome Stuff. (German translation)
- I am awesome!
- Ich bin awesome! (German translation)
- The circus performers were awesome, they did so many tricks.
- Die Zirkusdarsteller waren awesome, sie haben so viele Tricks. (German translation)
Alright, that's how you say awesome in German. Im taking German classes and these translations are from my notes. Would you say 'Prima' like that? If you see a mistake please give it a thumbs down and provide some new translations below.