How do you say You Are Welcome in Spanish?
Asked by: Cheryl
How to use You are welcome in a sentence:
- The correct phrase is not your welcome but you are welcome.
- La frase correcta no es su bienvenida pero eres Bienvenido. (Spanish translation)
- You are welcome, Mam.
- Eres Bienvenido, Mam. (Spanish translation)
- Then I told him, you are welcome.
- Entonces le dije, que eres Bienvenido. (Spanish translation)
Assist the Babelfish community with your personal translations. If you have another way of writing "you are welcome" then post it below.