How to Translate you are welcome in Dutch
We hear from a lot of readers with questions about it. The way to say you are welcome in Dutch is.. Bent u welkom.
How to use You are welcome in a sentence:
- You are welcome to peruse these webpages to get a sense of who we are.
- U bent welkom om kennisnemen van deze webpagina's om een gevoel van wie we zijn. (Dutch translation)
- The correct phrase is not your welcome but you are welcome.
- De juiste zin is niet uw welkom maar u bent van harte welkom. (Dutch translation)
- You are welcome, Mam.
- U bent van harte welkom, Mam. (Dutch translation)
Lots of people around the globe speak Dutch, but no two people pronounce you are welcome alike. Please lend a helping hand to Babelfish users with your own Dutch translations.