How do you say Happy Birthday in Chinese?
Asked by: David Duran
How do you Translate happy birthday into Chinese
'Happy birthday' in Chinese can be translated as "生日快乐".
How to use Happy birthday in a sentence:
- There is an overwhelming quantity of copyright infringement of happy birthday.
- 有压倒性的数量，侵犯版权的祝你生日快乐。 (Chinese translation)
- I would like to wish you a happy birthday!
- 我想祝你生日快乐 ！ (Chinese translation)
- Today I wished my grandma a happy birthday.
- 今天，我希望我的奶奶一生日快乐。 (Chinese translation)
How do you say happy birthday in Chinese? Post your best guess below, and please rate other peoples translations.