How do you say Miss You in Portuguese?
Asked by: tt ss
How should you say miss you in Portuguese?
miss you written in Portuguese is ‘Ter saudades tuas’. Next, let’s look at some sentences containing it.
How to use Miss you in a sentence:
- Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.
- Então eu percebi que era meu coração me dizendo que sinto saudades de você. (Portuguese translation)
- I miss you when you are not around.
- Sinto saudades de você quando você não está ao redor. (Portuguese translation)
- Will I miss you when you are gone?
- Será sinto saudades de você quando você sumiram? (Portuguese translation)
Ok, so there you go. I enjoy practicing Portuguese so creating these posts really help me study. What do you think? How do you say 'Ter saudades tuas'? Use the form below to add your own examples and rate others.