How do you say Nice To Meet You in Japanese?
Asked by: Kathryn Swider
How can I say nice to meet you in Japanese?
The way to say nice to meet you in Japanese is: はじめまして.
How to use Nice to meet you in a sentence:
- Nice to meet you in person for the first time.
- 初めての人を満たすために素晴らしい。 (Japanese translation)
- When she said nice to meet you I was speechless.
- 彼女はあなたを満たすためにいいと私は無言だった。 (Japanese translation)
- Nice to meet you, come on in and stay a while.
- 初めまして、さあ、しばらく滞在します。 (Japanese translation)
How's your Japanese? Please support Babelfish users by providing your personal translations. If you know how to translate 'nice to meet you' then please submit it below. Rate the best example translation with a big thumbs up!