How do you say Nice To Meet You in Italian?
Asked by: Kathryn Swider
What is the Italian Translation for nice to meet you?
nice to meet you converted to Italian is ‘Piacere di conoscerti’. Im actually still trying to learn Italian. I find the best way to remember it is to try a few sample sentences.
How to use Nice to meet you in a sentence:
- You say nice to meet you when you are in conversion or the begginning of it.
- Dici nice to meet you, quando sei in conversione o begginning di esso. (Italian translation)
- Nice to meet you in person for the first time.
- Piacere di conoscerti di persona per la prima volta. (Italian translation)
- When she said nice to meet you I was speechless.
- Quando ha detto nice to meet you ero senza parole. (Italian translation)
- Nice to meet you, do you have the time to answer a few questions?
- Piacere di conoscerti, voi avete il tempo di rispondere a qualche domanda? (Italian translation)
- Nice to meet you, come on in and stay a while.
- Piacere di conoscerti si, vieni dentro e rimanere un po. (Italian translation)
Aid the Babelfish community with your personal translations. If you have a better way of writing "nice to meet you" then submit it below.