How do you say Nice To Meet You in Italian?
Asked by: Kathryn Swider 6208 views
What is the Italian Translation for nice to meet you?
nice to meet you converted to Italian is ‘Piacere di conoscerti’. Im actually still trying to learn Italian. I find the best way to remember it is to try a few sample sentences.
How to use Nice to meet you in a sentence:
- You say nice to meet you when you are in conversion or the begginning of it.
- Dici nice to meet you, quando sei in conversione o begginning di esso. (Italian translation)
- Nice to meet you in person for the first time.
- Piacere di conoscerti di persona per la prima volta. (Italian translation)
- When she said nice to meet you I was speechless.
- Quando ha detto nice to meet you ero senza parole. (Italian translation)
- Nice to meet you, do you have the time to answer a few questions?
- Piacere di conoscerti, voi avete il tempo di rispondere a qualche domanda? (Italian translation)
- Nice to meet you, come on in and stay a while.
- Piacere di conoscerti si, vieni dentro e rimanere un po. (Italian translation)
Aid the Babelfish community with your personal translations. If you have a better way of writing "nice to meet you" then submit it below.