How do you say Nice To Meet You in German?
Asked by: Jenn
How to spell nice to meet you in German
nice to meet you written in German is ”Freut mich’. Let’s look at a few German examples.
How to use Nice to meet you in a sentence:
- You say nice to meet you when you are in conversion or the begginning of it.
- Sie sagen nice to meet you Wenn Sie in Konvertierung oder der KHX davon sind. (German translation)
- When she said nice to meet you I was speechless.
- Wenn sie nice to meet you sagte war ich sprachlos. (German translation)
- Nice to meet you, do you have the time to answer a few questions?
- Nice to meet you, haben Sie die Zeit, um ein paar Fragen beantworten? (German translation)
Support the Babelfish community with your own German translations. If you have another way of saying "nice to meet you" then post it below.