How do you say Merry Christmas in Chinese?
Asked by: Carlos
How to Translate Merry Christmas in Chinese
We hear from a lot of readers having trouble with Chinese. The easiest way to say Merry Christmas in Chinese is ‘圣诞快乐’.
How to use Merry christmas in a sentence:
- Have you ever wondered why Merry Christmas, rather than Happy Christmas is applied as a Christmas greeting?
- 您是否曾想为什么圣诞快乐，而不是一种快乐的圣诞节用作圣诞贺卡？ (Chinese translation)
- Merry Christmas is typically followed by someone saying and a Happy New Year!
- 圣诞通常跟着有人说，新年快乐 ！ (Chinese translation)
- Wish you a Merry Christmas and Blessings for the New Year.
- 祝你圣诞和新年的祝福。 (Chinese translation)
- Want to place a sign on your front door that tells the world Merry Christmas?
- 想要告诉世界你家的门上放置标志圣诞快乐吗？ (Chinese translation)
- I want to wish all my friends over seas a Merry Christmas!
- 我要祝我的朋友们匆匆圣诞快乐 ！ (Chinese translation)
Support the Babelfish community with your own translations. If you have another way of converting "Merry Christmas" then submit it below.