How do you say Cute in Dutch?
Asked by: Kenneth Powell 8095 views
How do you Translate cute in Dutch?
We get a lot of posts about this. This one is not too complicated. 'cute' in Dutch is usually translated to schattig. OK, let's see how this translation works in a sentence.
How to use Cute in a sentence:
- These cute puppies had been playing happily in a pen.
- Deze schattige puppies speelde al gelukkig in een pen. (Dutch translation)
- Our cute panda loves to have his photo taken.
- Onze schattige panda houdt van zijn foto genomen. (Dutch translation)
- Cute is everywhere if you get the time to glance.
- Cute is everywhere if you get the time to glance. (Dutch translation)
- You are the so cute I could eat you.
- U bent de zo schattig ik kon je opeten. (Dutch translation)
- When I think of cute I do not think of you!
- Als ik denk aan schattig Ik denk niet dat van jullie! (Dutch translation)
How's your Dutch? Please support Babelfish readers by providing your personal translations. If you know how to translate 'cute', then please publish it below. Please take a moment to check other users translations as well.