How do you say Swimming in Chinese?
Asked by: Cheryl
How should you translate swimming in Chinese?
Swimming in Chinese is written like – 游泳. Next we'll look at how 游泳 can be used in a sentence.
How to use Swimming in a sentence:
- Swimming is the movement of humans and other animals move by way of water.
- Swimming should be taught by a qualified lifeguard in controlled atmosphere.
- There are a hand full of people that helped swimming become a well known sport.
- I always enjoyed swimming as a child.
- 我总是喜欢孩子游泳。 (Chinese translation)
- I failed my swimming test today and will have to retake it next year.
- Swimming can be a great workout with zero impact.
- I was swimming the other day and did 15 laps of the pool.
- 我游泳另一天，并且未 15 圈的池。
Is there a better way to say swimming in Chinese? You can review the sample translations and add your own version. Give your favorite translation a thumbs up.