How do you say Cute in Portuguese?
Asked by: David H
How do I Pronounce cute in Portuguese?
We get feedback from a lot of users with questions about it. “cute” in Portuguese is translated as: ‘bonito’.
How to use Cute in a sentence:
- These cute puppies had been playing happily in a pen.
- Esses filhotes de cachorro bonitos tinham jogado alegremente em uma caneta. (Portuguese translation)
- Our cute panda loves to have his photo taken.
- Nosso panda cute gosta de ter sua foto tirada. (Portuguese translation)
- You are the so cute I could eat you.
- Você é o tão bonito eu poderia comê-lo. (Portuguese translation)
- When I think of cute I do not think of you!
- Quando eu penso em bonito não penso de você! (Portuguese translation)
Aid the Babelfish community with your own unique translations. If you have another way of converting "cute" then post it below.